Anti-Fog Gel and Mask Cleaner - 60ml
Anti-Fog Gel and Mask Cleaner 60ml
The HUNTMASTER Dive Mask Anti-Fog Gel has been innovatively designed to ensure optimum comfort and vision in the water for the diver. The mask cleaner is a must in every scuba or free diver’s bag. Many divers will know the irritation caused by dirty or fogged lenses, our design team have ensured that the materials used do not harm the surrounding parts of the mask like the rubber or silicone edges.
Key Product Features:
The HUNTMASTER (HM) team has worked extensively to provide the ultimate Dive Mask Anti-Fog Gel and Mask Cleaner. Carefully crafted with the following design features;
- Scientific compounds used to ensure greater clarity
- These compounds also keep mask lenses from fogging
- Easy to use by rubbing or spraying on lenses and lightly rinsing with water
- Generous 60ml bottle that will last a long time as only a few sprays or drops are needed per dive.
Note: Keep away from children and avoid placing in direct sunlight. Do not apply to eyes. If solution makes contact with eyes, rinse with water.
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on +61 1300 987 983