Byron Surf/Swim Suit - 1.5mm - Coming Soon
Byron Surf Suit - 1.5mm
Long sunny days, swims, surfs and street buskers, Byron Bay on the NSW North Coast has incredible beaches and national parks, with a relaxed, hip vibe and a touch of luxury, perfectly suited to its very own surf/swimsuit.
With Long sleeves, a modest boy-leg cut and made from 1.5mm neoprene the Byron Suit offers more warmth, more coverage, and as a result, less exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays. This is the ideal surf suit providing maximum freedom of movement and flexibility for those intense and longer surfing sessions.
The Byron swim suit paired up with the Huntress Rashguard Leggings * is the perfect combo for snorkelling and even freediving, offering more warmth and protection under the water for prolonged dives.
The Byron suit is easy to get on and take off and your core is kept warm due to the use of 1.5mm neoprene instead of lycra. Popular on the boat or jetski, wearing for a quick surfing session after work or just hanging out at the beach.
*Rashguard leggings sold separately
Key Product Features
- Boyleg and long sleeve
- High quality 1.5mm neoprene for warmth and protection
- Attractive cut and shape
- Durable construction method and material means your suit will be there for you, season after season!
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on +61 1300 987 983