Camo Diving Snorkel - Green Camo
Camo Series Diving Snorkel
The HUNTMASTER camo snorkel has been developed specifically for spearfishing and freediving. Combining both soft and hard TPR, the air tube offers tremendous advantages including flexibility and comfort. The hydrodynamic design of the snorkel wraps around the face of the diver, reducing drag in the water and providing greater control.
Construction: The air tube has a diameter of 20mm giving the diver optimum airflow throughout the dive. This will improve diving efficiency and assist with deeper breathing and diving.
Our Unique Camo Design (Harbinger):
“Be seen when you want, disappear when it counts!!”
Our various camo designs suit all habitats. Blaze for rocky structure, Blue for pelagic species in open water, Green for grassy and weedy habitats and then Red or Pink for the reef. The HUNTMASTER camo snorkel matches with the Harbinger camo mask Huntsman and Huntress camo range and WIGUN series of guns.
Materials: The tube of the camo snorkel is made from a polymer material which allows the snorkel to bend against water pressure, kelp and other objects and then spring back into its original position. The mouthpiece is made from black hypoallergenic silicone that maximizes comfort even after prolonged use.
*This is not a roll up snorkel, for roll up snorkel see our WIRAMBI (bat) series package
Key Product Features:
- Polymer construction allows the snorkel to bend while diving
- Combines both soft and hard TPR, with the advantage of both rigidity and flexibility where needed
- Water can be expelled easily from the air tube
- Thick 20mm air tube creates optimum airflow
- Ergonomically designed to fit to the face line
- Hypoallergenic mouth piece
- Available in 5 colours (Red, Blue, Blaze, Green and Pink) and is part of the HARBINGER camo design range.
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 1300 987 983