Camo Diving Snorkel - Red Camo
Camo Series Diving Snorkel
The HUNTMASTER camo snorkel has been developed specifically for spearfishing and freediving. Combining both soft and hard TPR, the air tube offers tremendous advantages including flexibility and comfort. The hydrodynamic design of the snorkel wraps around the face of the diver, reducing drag in the water and providing greater control.
Construction: The air tube has a diameter of 20mm giving the diver optimum airflow throughout the dive. This will improve diving efficiency and assist with deeper breathing and diving.
Our Unique Camo Design (Harbinger):
“Be seen when you want, disappear when it counts!!”
Our various camo designs suit all habitats. Blaze for rocky structure, Blue for pelagic species in open water, Green for grassy and weedy habitats and then Red or Pink for the reef. The HUNTMASTER camo snorkel matches with the Harbinger camo mask Huntsman and Huntress camo range and WIGUN series of guns.
Materials: The tube of the camo snorkel is made from a polymer material which allows the snorkel to bend against water pressure, kelp and other objects and then spring back into its original position. The mouthpiece is made from black hypoallergenic silicone that maximizes comfort even after prolonged use.
*This is not a roll up snorkel, for roll up snorkel see our WIRAMBI (bat) series package
Key Product Features:
- Polymer construction allows the snorkel to bend while diving
- Combines both soft and hard TPR, with the advantage of both rigidity and flexibility where needed
- Water can be expelled easily from the air tube
- Thick 20mm air tube creates optimum airflow
- Ergonomically designed to fit to the face line
- Hypoallergenic mouth piece
- Available in 5 colours (Red, Blue, Blaze, Green and Pink) and is part of the HARBINGER camo design range.