Floatline Bungee - 3m
Floatline Bungee - 3m
Huntmaster has incorporated state of the art flexibility, endurance and durability into its very own Float Bungee. Designed to meet Australia’s harsh conditions, these bungees possess the strength and flexibility to improve your chances of landing those dream fish. They are also UV and Solvent Resistant further enhancing its durability in all types of conditions.
Why Floatline Bungee?
When targeting big game fish, there may be too much tension on your floatline. This is why it's best to connect a Huntmaster Floatline Bungee between your floatline, and float that helps reduce pressure off the speargun shafts and hence leaving enough flesh on your trophy fish and bring it up safely!!
Key Product Features:
-3m Bungee that stretches close to 9.5m
-Available in black and coming soon (Blue, Red, Green, Blaze and Grey)
-UV and solvent resistant giving it a much longer fighting life
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 1300 987 983