Huntsman Wetsuit Camo Series - Red Camo
Hunstman Wetsuit Camo Series 2 Piece Long John - Red (1.5mm, 3.5mm, 5mm and 7mm)
What is the difference between 1.5, 3.5 and 5mm Wetsuits?Huntsman 1.5mm Wetsuit:
Do you dive in the tropics? Planning to chase XL reefies or pelagic species? We understand that the warmth a 3.5mm suit offers is just too much for long days in the sun. So we’ve designed a 1.5mm diving suit in 4 colours, with 1 dedicated ladies colour and cut (the 'Huntress').Huntsman (3.5mm and 5mm) Wetsuit:
If your planning to dive in colder waters, then the 3.5mm and 5mm wetsuit thickness will give you the warmth needed to dive as long as you need.
What goes into our innovative Huntsman range?
- 1.5mm - Flatlock outer stitching
- 3.5mm or 5mm - Blind stitch outer stitching with liquid seal
Liquid Seal Technology: This technology is found on only the very best wetsuits. This amazing technology creates a watertight seal, prolonging the durability of your suit. This also keeps you warmer for longer meaning you can dive again and again when it really matters. With the Huntsman camo diving wetsuit, you really are one step closer to becoming a HUNTMASTER!
Outer Fabric: Super stretch material made using a Spandex blend that results in class leading durability, comfort and performance.
Our Unique Camo Design (Harbinger):
“Be seen when you want, disappear when it counts!”
Stand out from the crowd on land yet disappear underwater with the 'Huntsman' multilayered and multi coloured camo design. Our various camo colours suit all habitats. Blaze and Silver for rocky structures, Blue for pelagic species in open water, Green for grassy and weedy habitats and then Red and Pink for the reef. Red is bright and visible on the surface and fades to an inconspicuous blend of grey and granite at depth.
Neoprene: Rest easy knowing that this eco-friendly material helps to save the oceans we love and live for. Made using limestone and not petroleum, the rubber chips are melted, aerated and then baked. These environmentally friendly materials have the lowest carbon footprint of any form of wetsuit on the planet. So no matter which of the Huntsman camo range you choose, you’re always wearing green.
- 1.5mm: Stretch lining, which is a mixture of Nylon and Spandex
- 3.5mm or 5mm: GKA (“Glideskin”), made by smooth skin with superior coating (not open cell!!)
Why GKA Glideskin? This extremely slippery finish makes the Huntsman wetsuit range easier to get in and out of. This means no more jumping in the ocean in winter before a dive and no more crawling into a freezing cold wetsuit before sun up on the boat ramp.
Glideskin is a superior finish to the cheaper open cell material not only because of the usability but also performance and low heat conduction. Glideskin is a great adhesive to the skin resulting in lower loss of body temp which means more time spearing and less time shivering.
Torch pouch (Right Inner Sleeve): A truly innovative design for the Halo diving torches to be held in the handy torch pouch positioned on the right sleeve. This allows you to hold your gun while easily accessing your torch.
Key Product Features:
- Top grade limestone neoprene, high performance with a low carbon footprint
- Blind stitching and liquid seals on 1.5mm, 3.5mm and 5mm models
- Unique multi layered camo pattern printed on super stretchy spandex blend
- Glideskin inner material making it easy to slip on and off
- Handy Torch pouch on the right inner sleeve, to fit the Halo diving torches
- Handy travel mesh bag to store your suit, gloves and socks
- Available in Red, Blue, Blaze, Silver, Green and Pink
- Check our attached wetsuit chart to see which size fits best
Wetsuit Maintenance Tips:
- Be sure to use wetsuit lubricant if needed before putting on your suit and mixing it with water. This will increase the life span of the suit and reduce chances of tearing
- After a dive, ensure you clean your suit with wetsuit shampoo that has low irritants and harmful chemicals that may destroy the neoprene. Avoid using normal shampoos and conditioners as they tend to eat away at the neoprene
- After cleaning and hosing down the suit, make sure you store it in a dry and cool place away from any sunlight and hang it. Avoid storing it in a garage or shed where excessive temperatures and car smoke fumes can cause serious damage. (Do Not Fold your suit in storage as it may cause permanent creases)