Low Volume Diving Mask Black Bream - GARUMA - With Complimentary Black Container
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it…… just improve it. Originally developed by Technisub - Aqualung as the Micromask, it was the first frameless mask to reach the ocean. It has since been imitated by a number of brands under a number of names, our take on this age-old mask is the GARUMA.
Construction: We have added a non-slip pattern on the nose for ease of equalization as well as buckles that fit directly to the skirt for added comfort and flexibility.
Why so popular? There are many reasons why this mask has been so popular with so many divers and these include:
- The miniscule internal volume of only 96ml, based on the useable tightness the mask can be worn.
- The field of vision offered by the GARUMA is second to none,
- And the upside-down tear drop is great for looking down at the reef while on the surface
Key Product Features:
- Nose pocket has non slip pattern for easy equalization
- Great field of vision
- Ultra-low volume, only 96ml
- Suitable for a variety of face shapes
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on +61 1300 987 983