Oarfish Diving Snorkel – Black and Red
The HUNTMASTER Oarfish diving snorkel has been developed by HUNTMASTER engineers and passionate spearos, specifically for spearfishing and freediving. The integrated design increases rigidity in the snorkel and reduces moving parts.
Combining both soft and hard TPR, for both the mouthpiece and air tube, the Oarfish offers flexibility and comfort. The aerodynamic design of the snorkel wraps around the face of the diver, reducing drag in the water and providing greater control for the diver.
- The air tube has a diameter of 20mm giving the diver optimum airflow throughout their dive. This will improve diving efficiency and assist with deeper breathing and diving. The snorkel matches well with the HUNTMASTER Scout mask and our other mask range. It also comes with a black or clear silicone snorkel keeper, making it easy to use and store.
Key Product Features
- Integrated design with optimum rigidity and minimal moving parts
- Combined soft and hard TPR, with the advantage of both rigidity and flexibility
- Water can be expelled easily from the air tube
- Thick 20mm air tube creates optimum airflow
- Ergonomically designed to fit the face line
- Perfect for freediving and spearfishing
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 1300 987 983