Introducing the Revolutionary Multi-functional ‘SINGLE’ Roller Power Head with 5 configurations. The Single 'Small' Roller Head has various futuristic advantages to allow your spearfishing experience to be effortless yet promising. Its ergonomic head provide various functions, allowing these configurations to cater to various target species.
Manufactured with marine grade advanced heavy-duty polymers, the lightweight design is crafted with interchangeable adaptors to adapt to multiple other spearguns on the market. Also, the Single 'Small' Roller Head includes an integrated loading hook for your muzzle bungee and reel line.
Advantages of using Single 'Small' Roller Head include:
- Optimal power and accuracy in comparison to a conventional open head design
- Minimal to zero recoil at the handle meaning you can boost multiple rubbers without feeling the nasty kick back in your hand
- Simple to load and shoot
- More power and accuracy in comparison to a conventional open head design
Our Roller heads produce more power due to less friction on the rubber. We have designed an additional roller on the rubber guard/stopper to make sure there is zero to minimal friction producing even greater power
Roller heads produce more power than conventional open heads, meaning you can use a more compact speargun that produces more power with the added advantage of manoeuvrability in the water
Key Product Features:
- Marine grade heavy duty advanced Polymer with additive Fibre
- Ergonomic head with multiple functions giving customers flexibility in changing supergun configurations to cover multiple target species
- Interchangeable adaptors provided to fit many different spearguns on the market.
- Integrated loading hook for both your muzzle bungee and/or reel line
- Marine grade stainless steel and Brass for all metal parts used
- Light weight design to decrease the overall wight of your speargun
- If one of your speargun rubber fails on the day, the added advantage is that you can use your rubbers to rig up the gun as a standard open head speargun
(Patent Number - 2020904316)