Rock Hopper PVC Float - Small - 55cm - Orange
Rock Hopper - Small - PVC Float
HUNTMASTER has incorporated true innovative technology for spearfishing floats. These tubeless floats are constructed with the strongest material on the market - 0.9mm PVC. This material is used for high end Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB) such as marine rescue and police boats. These floats come in a range of high visibility colors.
With a tear capacity of over ‘450kgs’, the Rock Hopper is built tough, HUNTMASTER tough! Don’t let is size deceive you. This little float has 15kg of lift at 20m depth and can hold 1.5 Atmosphere.
Why Rock Hopper?
This is perfect for rock hopping and shore diving where you expect to come across something big. It has been tested extensively in New South Wales shore diving for 20kg Kingfish and has held its own against 25kg Spanish Mackerel in Queensland. For a float that measures only 55cm long by 35cm wide and weighing only 1.2kg, it’s a real workhorse.
The wide low profile shape of the ROCK HOPPER makes it perfect for long swims up and down the coast, it glides effortlessly behind the hunter as it skims the surface. The additional D Rings can be used to attach a flasher, stringer, whistle, drinking water or cray net.
Unique High Viz Colours:
These unique high viz colours can be mixed and matched with the Huntsman and Huntress wetsuits, rashguards, Harbinger camo masks, snorkels and Huntmaster floatlines.
Even the purple floats and floatlines can pair up nicely with the Blue Huntsman or Pink Huntress wetsuit, with slight shades of purple throughout the Harbinger Blue and Pink Camo!!!
These high viz colors are crucial for safety, ensuring divers are seen by other boats and fellow divers.
The HUNTMASTER (HM) team has worked extensively to provide the ultimate spearfishing float design. HUNTMASTER floats have been carefully crafted with the following design features:
- All HUNTMASTER floats are made using 0.9mm PVC, making them puncture proof and abrasion resistant, protecting the float from damage from fish fins, spear tips, knives and other sharp objects.
- Our floats are aerodynamically engineered and hand crafted with an internal and external structural design that lessens drag in the water. This new technology ensures maximum comfort for the spearo, reducing exertion from dragging heavy floats and improving overall dive time.
- Unlike other spearfishing floats, HUNTMASTER float designs are innovatively shaped. As demonstrated in the product image, our floats do not require additional lead weights to be added for the flag to remain upright.
- Structural design and dimensions of medium HUNTMASTER floats allow for ~ 15kgs* (33lbs) of lift ~ 20m depth. This is achieved by pressurizing the float up to 1 Atmosphere (ATM), (15 lbs PSI).
- Our floats come in a variety of high visibility colors ensuring that you are seen by other boats and fellow divers which is crucial for safety.
What’s included with my HUNTMASTER ‘Rock Hopper’ float?
When you order a float from HUNTMASTER you can expect the following items to be included in your purchase;
- 3 heavy duty handles (2 side and 1 rear). HUNTMASTER handles are designed with strength and durability in mind, giving spearos the assurance that they won’t fail under extreme pressure when game fish take your spear gun and float.
- 5 thick, marine grade, large stainless D rings. Additional D rings provide the spearo with options in stopping fish. Side rings can be added to the float line to make it more difficult for fish to bring down the float.
- Valve adaptor assembly, repair kit and wrench
For a limited time, the following accessories are included, free of charge, with all HUNTMASTER float purchases:
- Heavy duty RIB hand pump valued at $79
- High visibility flag and holder valued at $39
Dimensions: 550mm x 350mm x 100mm
Specifications: 8.5 liters / buoyant force of 33 pounds. (1.5 ATM, 15 lbs PSI)
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on +61 1300 987 983