Scout Plastic Fins – Long Blades
These affordable thermo plastic fins with interchangeable blades are great value for money and perfect for beginners who cover big distances in shallow waters. These plastic fins are preferred over carbon by some experienced divers who don’t want to damage their top end fins while chasing crays, crabs, abalone, urchins or octopus in the shallows. Still good for dives upwards of 20m, these fins will serve as a great introduction into spearing and a solid back up pair as you dive deeper and move towards carbon.
While you are learning how to dive you’ll often find yourself in the shallows amongst the rocks and reef, your fins need to be tough and durable and able to with stand knocks, hits, scrapes and being thrown up the rocks while you climb out with the rest of your gear and fish. This is where the Scout comes into its element. The durable thermo plastic is soft enough to provide a progressive thrust and yet tough enough to hold up against whatever you throw at it. With cost taken into account, you can rest assured that these fins are among the best value on the market.
Unlike other entry levels fins, the Scout fins have a separate foot pocket and interchangeable blade. So you can change from the Scout thermo plastic blade to other composite or carbon blades and keep your original foot pocket, saving on cost while getting a better blade to take you to the next level.
Key Product Features:
- Soft, comfortable & durable rubber foot pockets, with a new rubber compound material used to allow a superior transmission of energy to the fin blade.
- Changeable high-performance softened blades with channels designed onto the blade for optimum water transferal and improving diver efficiency.
- Molded rubber foot pocket is engineered to prevent over-flexing, which makes it ideal for beginners or for swimming and diving long hours in shallower waters
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 1300 987 983