Scout Wetsuit - Green Trap Camo 3mm 2 Piece Long John Wetsuit
Scout Wetsuit (Green Trap Camo) - 3mm 2 Piece Long John.
The HUNTMASTER Green Trap Camo 3mm 2 Piece Long John Wetsuit with built-in hood is manufactured using soft open-cell CR neoprene and lycra super stretch jersey fabric. This provides great elastic stretch in every direction, with minimum water hold and a silky texture. This ensures optimum flexibility and comfort in the water improving both dive time and overall efficiency.
The HUNTMASTER (HM) team have worked extensively to provide the ultimate spearfishing wetsuit. HUNTMASTER wetsuits have been carefully crafted with the following design features;
- The HUNTMASTER Wetsuit Green Trap Camo with its divided design, and dark green and black color scheme, provides great disguise advantages in most underwater environments, ideal for underwater hunting.
- The HUNTMASTER wetsuit has been engineered with precision to ensure that it is designed with ultimate comfort for the diver. The cut improves flexibility and efficiency in the water with minimal irritation. The cut around the arms and legs ensures minimal water leakage and a tight seal around important areas.
- The HUNTMASTER wetsuits have been manufactured using soft open-cell neoprene on the inside and lycra on the outside. All seams are glued and stitched for ultimate strength and durability.
- HUNTMASTER wetsuits use 100% chloroprene rubber (CR). With the density of CR, its perfect insulation and high stretching factor, the diver is equipped with extra durability under pressure, additional insulation and added comfort. This will result in improved dive times and improved diving efficiency.
- The HUNTMASTER new rubber chest pad is reinforced with thick neoprene. Its flexibility provides speargun reloading comfort. The pad is heat processed and then sewn onto the suit to ensure optimum strength and durability.
Elbows and knees:
- The HUNTMASTER wetsuits protect the elbows and knees with a new thicker rubber pad, and with its flexibility, provides comfort. Pads are also heat processed on the jersey. This reduces injuries or scratches when climbing on rocks or lying on reef.
Wetsuit Maintenance Tips:
- Be sure to use wetsuit lubricant if needed before putting on your suit and mixing it with water. This will increase the life span of the suit and reduce chances of tearing
- After a dive, ensure you clean your suit with wetsuit shampoo that has low irritants and harmful chemicals that may destroy the neoprene. Avoid using normal shampoos and conditioners as they tend to eat away at the neoprene
- After cleaning and hosing down the suit, make sure you store it in a dry and cool place away from any sunlight and hang it. Avoid storing it in a garage or shed where excessive temperatures and car smoke fumes can cause serious damage. (Do Not Fold your suit in storage as it may cause permanent creases which may result in tears)
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 1300 987 983