Speargun Head - Open Head Muzzle
Huntmaster brings to life full pretension capability, increased lateral agility and high precision engineering all in one Speargun Open Head Muzzle. Being designed and implemented using state of the art technology, the Open Head Muzzle provides 100% pretension with no arch deformation, whilst maintaining its high durability, endurance and low friction body.
The Huntmaster Speargun Open Head Muzzle fits rubber for all dimensions and sizes and can be fitted onto almost every conventional speargun on the market and is paired up best with Huntmaster’s Conventional Wigun that comes in your favourite camo designs and Tasman setup.
- High precision engineered to strict specifications
- Metal parts made of inox steel type 316L marine
- 100% pretension with no arch deformation
- Fits rubber for all diameters and sizes
- Real-time tested
- Fits Different type barrels for almost every conventional speargun in the market
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 1300 987 983