Speargun Muzzle Bungee with stainless steel pigtail swivel – Heavy Duty
Why Speargun Muzzle Bungee?
The key reason why muzzle bungees are used is to keep your shooting line at an optimal tension and reduce it coming off your speargun. When shooting or firing your shaft, the bungee also acts as an absorbent of force that reduces impact on your speargun and parts.
When you also target big fish, the muzzle bungee reduces tension on the shaft meaning this will reduce the fish not being be torn away by its soft flesh.
The internal 2mm dyneema line gives it over 500-600kg breaking strength.
Silicone Vs Latex
Silicone gives numerous advantages over the traditional latex tubing, meaning it will last you much longer and reduce the issues of melting under excessive heats or when leaving out on the deck of boats and under the sun
Key Product Features:
-Heavy Duty Pig Tail swivel for targeting trophy fish
-Coming soon matching colours (Blaze, Red, Blue, Green and Pink)
-2mm dyneema line gives it over 500-600kg breaking strength
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on +61 1300 987 983