Tuff Diving Gloves - Anti-Cut Protection (All black and black and red)
HUNTMASTER has shown true innovation with the introduction of the Tuff Diving Gloves, changing the way diving gloves are used.
The Tuff diving gloves are 15 times stronger than steel line per unit of weight, making them one of the strongest gloves in the diving industry.
These characteristics ensure a level 5 cut resistant capacity making it extremely safe for handling crays, abalone and holding pelagic fish with sharp gills and teeth. This glove has proven to be resistant even to filleting knives where experiments have been done showing a knife purposely trying to cut through the glove with no success.
The palm of both models is designed using coated high-tech sandy nitrile giving greater gripping capacity when holding slippery fish.
The gloves are knitted and cut to ensure optimum comfort and flexibility. The 13 gauge HPPE knitted system adds further safety for the diver, ensuring anti-cut protection. This innovative system allows for maximum freedom of movement while still offering maximum protection.
There are 2 styles of glove available, the Gauntlet with TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) and the Tuff Glove without TPR.
The Tuff Glove without TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber), are great for spearfishing. With a reduced profile of the glove, thanks to lack of the impact resistant TPR, you get all the protection of the 5 cut resistant glove in a much lower profile. Perfect for tropical, sub-tropical and even temperate hunters.
Great for filleting fish:
These gloves also make extremely good filleting gloves. The non-slip palm and low profile makes holding onto your fish and making precise cuts a breeze.
Note: Ideal for freediving, scuba diving, pro cray and abalone divers, spearfishing and filleting.
Key Product Features:
- 15 times stronger than steel line per unit of weight
- Anti-Cut Protection
- Anti-Slip Palm
- Great for filleting fish
Coming Soon: See our video of how the Tuff diving gloves hold up against the sharpest of knives
Hunt Master Pty Ltd
Refund and Return’s Policy
28 January 2020
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Your experience is our Top-Priority. For this reason, any product that you purchase directly off our website comes with a minimum 30 Day Returns Policy, meaning you could just send the product back, and we will send your money back! The Refund and Return’s policy is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
Please ensure that the below conditions are read carefully. Failure to meet all conditions reserves HUNTMASTER the right to refuse the product to be returned or to charge a minimum 10% returns fee.
- Any returned goods must be in new condition with attached tags and barcodes clear and untampered with, including all add-ons, manuals and other accessories.
- Any item that has come in contact with salt water, rain water or any type of lubricant cannot be refunded.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any mis-handling of goods during transit and delivery.
- HUNTMASTER is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of any goods purchased from HUNTMASTER, including lost and stolen products.
- Any item that is labelled as non-returnable cannot be returned after purchase.
- Any item that was purchased during a sale is eligible for refund, return or exchange if it meets all other quality conditions and is deemed ‘New Condition’ upon delivery of the product.
Any defective item may be returned and exchange for the same item in Brand-New condition with all shipping and freight costs covered by HUNTMASTER
For Refunds, Returns or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on +61 1300 987 983